£35,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
We are looking to hire a highly skilled Developer to join our hronline team who are Delivery Focused, User Centric and passionate about resolving client issues.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing their skills in an autonomous team. They will be essential in bringing continued stability to the product and constantly improving aspects of the core product architecture for one of our flagship products – www.188.8.131.52.
Our product enables you to effortlessly implement HR admin processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, through to gaining insights from your data and managing the day to day, whilst also providing you with access to specialist expert knowledge on topics ranging from employment law to happiness.
Your background will include working as part of a team on product-focused software projects with a strong understanding of agile frameworks in software delivery, in particular Lean, Scrum, TDD & XP.
If you are also someone who has strong commercial experience in:
- C# .Net development
- RESTful API development
- MVC, AngularJS, ReactJS, NHibernate and any other framework technologies
- Unit test frameworks (NUnit / SpecFlow / MS Test / XUnit )
- Messaging Queues (NServiceBus / MSMQ and any other message brokers)
- HTML5, CSS and JS
- Database development and maintenance (MS SQL)
- Complex software design and implementation
- Continuous Integration build tools and scripting
- DVCS (Git or Mercurial)
…and have a good understanding or non-commercial experience of:
- Cloud Hosting (MS Azure)
- MS Functions / AWS Lambda
- iOS / Android development
- Automation Testing (Selenium WebDriver)
…then we want you to get in touch!